Montana State Parks AmeriCorps promotes healthy, active, and environmentally aware communities by enhancing park land, enriching educational opportunities, increasing volunteerism, and improving community outreach in state parks across the state.
Last year, the program began using our AmeriCorps-focused timesheet service to easily stay compliant with federal regulations. After a successful first year of working together, the program is now using the full suite of America Learns Network services to:
– Easily collect all accurate performance measurement data;
– Collect and report data important to state agency leaders and legislators;
– Collect and share information that can be used for PR efforts;
– Make sure each member receives personalized support throughout the year; and to
– Build a meaningful learning community among past and present members.
We’re so grateful for this opportunity to expand our work with the State of Montana.