The Impact Suite: For Social Impact Efforts
From Government Agencies to National Nonprofits
Organizations from across the nonprofit and government sectors use the Impact Suite to manage and scale their efforts.
a tool to manage the records of all of your people
Manage and communicate with all of your people.
From applicant to alumni records, we have you covered.
Attach files, from applications to background check files.
It’s completely customizable and totally intuitive, so everybody on your team will know how to use it in minutes.
a tool for facilitating reflection and knowledge sharing
Supports learning and development of your people on the front lines
Make sure your people delivering services get the targeted support they need when they need it.
Builds your organization’s institutional memory
The most innovative and effective strategies being implemented on the front lines today should be available to learn from tomorrow. Make that happen.
Cuts out messy listservs and message boards
Build a learning community without the hassle of outdated technologies.
Disaster Preparation & Relief
In our first year of working with an American Red Cross chapter (2013), its AmeriCorps program director estimated that we helped her cut back the number of days she spends collecting and compiling data by 24 work days a year. That’s a month’s worth of time! You’d think that she was comparing our system to a paper process, but that isn’t the case. She was using another web-based service before investing in our solutions.
The program’s director now uses her extra month to strengthen operations, to build deeper relationships with partners, and to provide more relevant training to her educators and relief workers.
Contact us to learn more about our growing work in this field.
Food, Nutrition & Farm-to-School
We love helping nutrition-focused organizations improve health education for children, build school and community gardens, and bring high quality local food to public schools.
We do this work in a number of ways, such as:
- Giving programs an easy, flexible way to collect data that demonstrates impact to funders and community stakeholders
- Collecting and helping programs use key information that explains how well each program aspect is working
- Making sure all departments of the organization – from C-level executives to the programming and development teams – have timely data to do their best work
- Ensuring that educators and other leaders on the ground have the support and resources they need to deliver the best services
- Building a thriving learning community among the educators and leaders on the ground
- Creating a culture of intentional reflection, planning, and goal setting among the people providing services
Contact us to discuss any of the goals listed above, or even other goals related to the smart collection and use of your most important information. We’ll then work with you to determine whether our services might be appropriate for you. If they’re not, we’ll help you find a company whose services will help you get what you’re looking for. (We don’t believe in forcing our services on every organization that connects with us.)
What if a single web service could do the following?
- Help you track, monitor, and communicate your program’s impacts
- Help you use your most important data to constantly strengthen and even re-imagine your programming so that it’s accomplishing much more tomorrow than it is today
- Help you stay compliant with federal grant requirements from the Corporation for National & Community Service
- Instantly alert you when a veteran is in harm’s way or is considering suicide
Organizations and government agencies such as the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs partner with us to accomplish these and other goals.
Contact us to discuss which of these goals you’re focused on. We’ll then work with you to determine whether our services might be appropriate for you. If they’re not, we’ll help you find a company whose services will help you get what you’re looking for. Your veterans’ success is what matters to us most.
School Districts & LEAs
School districts and local education agencies currently partner with us to monitor and unlock the full potential of new teachers, instructional coaches, school-home coordinators, and volunteer tutors, mentors, and college counselors.
Contact us to discuss the particulars of your specific program and how our tools can help you make the most of your key data.
The service commissions we serve are truly committed to their grantees’ success. While these commissions place significant important on monitoring grantees for CNCS compliance, they put an equal (if not greater) amount of energy into seeing their grantees thrive.
To those ends, some service commissions partner with us when:
– They want to provide their AmeriCorps grantees with a timesheet service that respects the unique culture and structure of each grantee;
– They want to make the process of reporting simple for program directors, ensuring that they never put their program directors into a state of data fatigue;
– They sincerely want to use data throughout the year to support their grantees’ efforts — not just monitor them; and when
– They want to facilitate meaningful, timely learning and strategy sharing across their grantees while staying away from listservs and discussion lists.
Please contact us to discuss which of these goals you’re focused on. We’ll then work with you to determine whether our services might be appropriate for you. If they’re not, we’ll help you find a company whose services will help you get what you’re looking for. Your outcomes are what matter most.
State & Local Government
We partner with government – from city and county levels to state agencies.
Government agencies seeking to monitor and support their grantees’ performance partner with us because:
- We offer easy, flexible progress tracking that doesn’t involve paying to customize a database;
- It takes fewer than five minutes to train grantees to use the system; and
- Staff and any external evaluators can create customized reports on the fly with just a few minutes of training and without any additional fees. When political or agency leaders need data ASAP, you can deliver it to them and get on with your day.
CNCS-funded service commissions partner with us not only for the above reasons, but also because we offer the most user-friendly, flexible AmeriCorps timesheets service on the market.
Agencies running service-based programming partner with us because they’re looking to accomplish one or more of the following goals in a way that truly respects the time of staff and the people serving in the field.
- Collecting and reporting data that demonstrates impact
- Using data to constantly improve programming
- Making sure every person on the ground is equipped with the resources and support to deliver the best services
- Building a thriving learning community among people on the ground
- Creating a culture of intentional reflection, planning, and goal setting among people providing services on the ground
Contact us to discuss any of the goals listed above, or even other goals related to the smart collection and use of your most important information. We’ll then work with you to determine whether our services might be appropriate for you. If they’re not, we’ll help you find a company whose services will help you get what you’re looking for.
Universities partner with us to monitor and improve the performance of service learning courses, community service initiatives, new teacher development programs, Federal Work/Study programs, and AmeriCorps programs.
Due to the breath of work we do at this level, please contact us to let us know what you’re looking for. We can then discuss whether we’re an appropriate partner or if we know of a company that might be a better fit for you.